Date: Wed Jul 26, 2017
Time: 10:40 AM - 12:00 PM
Moderator: Paul Schrimpf
The International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) welcomes you to InfoAg and invites you to participate in the 14th International Conference on Precision Agriculture, June 24-27, 2018 in Montreal, Quebec. More information is available at www.ispag.org/icpa.
In this keynote, Mark hits on several concepts, including:
- Employee engagement statistics – what are the trends and impacts
- Trigger>Thought Sequence – changing behavior by interrupting the process between triggers that cause negative thoughts and the end results
- The Survivor’s Guide to Thriving Pyramid – the seven-step process to go from surviving to thriving in any behavior
- The 6 Basic Human Needs – how having our basic needs met (or not met) affects behavior and action
- The Transcendent Conversation – how to take people and results from “good” to “great”
- Strengths in the Workplace – how leveraging individual strengths can impact not only that one person, but also positively influence overall productivity and engagement
Throughout all of this, Mark uses stories to connect concepts to real life experiences.